Pick-up, Shipping, Storage and/or Transport of Your Purchase
· You will receive an invoice via email from EstateSalesRVA.net listing what you have purchased.
· If you want your items shipped, contact West End Packaging to assist by forwarding the ACTUAL INVOICE to them at email@example.com with any additional notes, if needed. This will give them the information they need (what you purchased, and the pickup date and location). Please do not text the invoice.
· West End Packaging will acknowledge they received your request for shipping by responding “got it”. This does not guarantee they can pick up and ship until they review what it is, where it is, and when the pick times are. This is very important, as Estate Sales RVA has strict pick-up times.
· Generally, West End Packaging will pick up, package and ship. They DO NOT markup shipping costs. Their fee is based on their time and packaging material. West End Packaging can provide a fairly accurate estimate of the cost based on the invoice and their prior shipping experience.
· In cases where there is a large shipment that requires significant labor, West End Packaging will require a $100 deposit.
· In addition to shipping services, many of our customers live within driving distance but have scheduling or other conflicts preventing them from picking up their purchases in the time frames allowed. West End Packaging can often arrange to store items for later pick-up or transport them to your residence for an agreed upon fee. This is often more affordable, convenient, and open for discussion with West End Packaging. Contact them at (804) 399-1094 to discuss this option.
· West End Packaging will generally pick up and ship anything that fits in a corrugated box; however, if the lot is a “bulk content” they cannot guarantee pick up and ship, so buyer beware.
· West End Packaging uses Square for credit card processing. All cards are encrypted. They will continue to use the credit cards on file for those regular customers. If you are a new customer, they will invoice you for their services. Packages will be shipped when the INVOICE IS PAID.
· High value items are very important. West End Packaging will always add insurance to shipping over $100 up to $50,000. If you do NOT want insurance, there is potential liability, and West End Packaging requires an email from you to that effect for EACH shipment.
Disclaimer: If West End Packaging does not hear from you after 7 days either by phone, text or email when you or the auction house has authorized us to pick up your items, they will be considered abandoned or resold under our account. Any items held for storage and not picked up within 3 months will be abandoned.
West End Packaging is unable to file any damage claim due to broken glass of any kind.
West End Packaging
Chris Ward, President
You may fill out the form below if you have any questions!