COVID-19 Practices - Patrons MUST wear mask while inside the home and practice social distancing. We will limit preview and pick-up activity inside the home. Please keep touching merchandise and surfaces to a minimum, and be courteous and respectful of everyone's health and safety by bringing appropriate PPE. YOUR safety AND the safety of others is our top priority.
BIDDING AND PAYMENT
- All bidders must register payment information before bidding.
- A15% buyer premium will be added to all final bids.
- At the conclusion of the auction, your credit card on file will be automatically charged for the entire amount of your purchase, including applicable state and local taxes and buyer’s premium
- Accepted forms of payment include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Before bidding, make sure you are available to pick up your items during the scheduled pick-up times.
- All items MUST BE REMOVED by the end of the Pick-up Date / Time.
- Items remaining on site AFTER the Pick-up Date / Time are considered abandoned and become the property of EstateSalesRVA.net.
- Bring help to load large items.
- EstateSalesRVA.net will provide boxes and packaging material ONLY as available. You are encouraged to bring your own.
- From time to time, Shipping MAY be offered on items that will fit into USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Packaging.
- Check the item description and title for those eligible for shipping.
- Items that do not explicitly state “Shipping Available” are not eligible.
- There will be a $15.00 handling fee per customer in addition to the actual shipping amount.
- All items are sold "as is" with no guarantee as to condition.
- EstateSalesRVA.net will make every effort to disclose any defects via photos or verbiage in the description.
- Inspect items carefully before purchase.
- All Sales Final - No refunds, returns or exchanges.